The Pedagogical Psychological Service of Kazlų Rūda Municipality (hereinafter – the Office) is a budget educational institution of Kazlų Rūda municipality, which has the rights of a legal person, established by the decision of Kazlų Rūda Municipality Council in 2009. February 2 It is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania, the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania on education and other laws, resolutions of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, other legal acts, decisions of Kazlų Rūda Municipal Council, mayor decrees, orders and regulations of the Director of Administration.
The area of activity – the Service is assistance to the pupil, the teacher and the school.
- To meet pupils’ educational needs;
- Improving the organization of methodological activities.
- Providing pedagogical and psychological support to children with educational difficulties and their family members;
- As early as possible to assess a person’s special educational needs, psychological, personality and educational problems, to help solve them;
- Strengthen the capacity of schools, teachers, parents (guardians, caregivers) to develop people with special educational needs, psychological, personality and educational problems, to form positive attitudes towards them;
- To assist municipal education institutions in providing quality education for pupils with special educational needs, psychological, personality and educational problems.
Kazlų Rūda Pedagogical Psychological Service is an open, growing, modern organization that seeks to work with teamwork principles.
The service helps the child to receive psychological and special assistance in a timely and effective manner, to develop fully and to reveal their personal potential.
- Child welfare;
- Family support;
- Recognition of individuality;